Simonton DaylightMax™ Casement windows are beautiful alone, or combined with other windows. Advanced features make this window remarkably durable, easy to operate, and easy to clean.
• Advanced locking system that secures the sash at multiple points with one easy-to-use crank handle
• The optional nesting handle virtually disappears when not in use
• Ideal for maximum ventilation and larger viewing area
Simonton DaylightMax™ windows offer less frame and more glass than most replacement windows. The unigue frame design provides maximum energy efficiency that far outperforms ENERGY STAR® standards and helps you reduce your heating and cooling costs.
• ProSolar® Shade Low E glass with Argon gas is standard for optimum efficiency
• Available with Decorum® exterior colors, hardware finishes and a wide selection of decorative glass options
• A narrow frame and wider viewing area provides up to 40% more daylight than wide-frame windows
• Choose from a complete selection of styles, including a Patio Door and Hinged Patio Door
All features and options not available on all styles
Styles Available in the DaylightMax Series
Double-Lifetime Limited Warranty
We know buying windows is a big investment. An investment you want protected. That’s why we back all Simonton DaylightMax™ windows and doors with a comprehensive warranty covering vinyl, hardware, screens, and insulating glass units. The warranty also includes labor and a Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty
No matter where you live, Simonton windows and doors can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines for any region of the country. Helping reduce your heating and cooling costs and meet the guidelines set by the EPA and US Department of Energy.
Thanks to AAMA Gold Certification, you can be sure Simonton windows and doors meet the highest performance standards for air and water infiltration resistance, structural integrity and forced entrys.