If you are looking to replace your windows and curious as to why vinyl is the popular choice, we are here to explain to you why. Vinyl differs from traditional wood windows by never rotting. They also never require endless painting. Aluminum windows often “pit” or flake, giving vinyl windows the one-up on those as well. We use Simonton vinyl doors and windows and the more read about them, the more you’ll see they are the industry standard and leader in window manufacturers.
They are made with the highest quality vinyl and require almost no maintenance. If you wash them occasionally, they’ll look great for years! Vinyl windows also offer increased comfort and lower utility bills by keeping the temperature within your home more manageable. They are easy to operate and even increase the value of your home. You pretty much can’t beat that!
- Increased Comfort Simonton’s thermal protection offer more manageable temperatures in your home that actually lower utility bills.
- Easy Operation An easy glide to open and close make Simonton windows headache-free to operate.
- Weatherability Simonton’s premium vinyl can withhold even severe weather year after year.
- Energy Efficiency Vinyl is an effective insulator. Our vinyl profiles are specially designed to work with advanced glass packages for optimum energy efficiency.
- Low Maintenance The color of the vinyl is integrated throughout, so frames and sash will never require painting, and they resist pollution, salt spray and dirt.
- Value Not only do Simonton windows and doors help to lower home utility bills, they also add value to your home.